Bloom Where You Are Planted!™
Women in Bloom (WIB) Organizational Tenants
Our vision is of a time when women can realize their full potential personally and professionally, and their full and equal place in society, in order to bloom into self-sufficient and confident women.
Empowering girls and women to achieve strength, independence, and purpose in life.
- Welcoming. We welcome women of all ages into recognizing their full potential.
- Opportunity. We identify and create opportunities for women of all ages to bloom where they are planted via expertise, scholarships, education, and awareness.
- Motivating. We motivate women of all ages through encouragement to overcome the barriers women face to inclusion and opportunities to be their best selves.
- Excellence. We strive to encourage excellence in our organization, programs, partnerships, and the women we serve.
- Noticeable. We create a noticeable difference in our communities by identifying the available services and resources that support our mission.
- Beauty. We help women radiate their inner and outer beauty via confidence-building, esteem-building, and skill-building exercises and programs.
- Learning. We teach women to learn to love and accept themselves.
- Organizing. We assist our clients in organizing their lives to ensure success.
- Optimistic. We provide an optimistic outlook through connecting our clients to resources, partners, and programs that lead to positive results.
- Mentoring. We provide strong mentorships and connections to mentorship opportunities with our community partners.
Women in Bloom in the News...
Board Member/Co-Chair of the Jesse Meredith Memorial 5K, Stephany Meredith, featured in the Chicago Tribune
Source: Amy LaValley, Chicago Tribune
WE have a passion for helping women!