Bloom Where You Are Planted!™
Welcome to Women in Bloom's site. We invite you to read our "About Us" page
and check out our slideshow to preview our previous events and programs.
We are happy to be back up and running! Please check out our events page for all upcoming events.
Thank you to our donors and supporters for your continued support of Women in Bloom.
Women in Bloom (WIB) Organizational Tenants
Our vision is of a time when women can realize their full potential personally and professionally, and their full and equal place in society, in order to bloom into self-sufficient and confident women.
Empowering girls and women to achieve strength, independence, and purpose in life.
- Welcoming. We welcome women of all ages into recognizing their full potential.
- Opportunity. We identify and create opportunities for women of all ages to bloom where they are planted via expertise, scholarships, education, and awareness.
- Motivating. We motivate women of all ages through encouragement to overcome the barriers women face to inclusion and opportunities to be their best selves.
- Excellence. We strive to encourage excellence in our organization, programs, partnerships, and the women we serve.
- Noticeable. We create a noticeable difference in our communities by identifying the available services and resources that support our mission.
- Beauty. We help women radiate their inner and outer beauty via confidence-building, esteem-building, and skill-building exercises and programs.
- Learning. We teach women to learn to love and accept themselves.
- Organizing. We assist our clients in organizing their lives to ensure success.
- Optimistic. We provide an optimistic outlook through connecting our clients to resources, partners, and programs that lead to positive results.
- Mentoring. We provide strong mentorships and connections to mentorship opportunities with our community partners.
Women in Bloom on the go....
Join us at the Market in the Park on July 22 from 5:00 -- 8:00 PM in Demotte, Indiana, as we share information about who we are, our needs, and upcoming volunteer opportunities. We appreciate the opportunity to meet community members.
Women in Bloom in the News...
Former Board Member/Co-Chair of the Jesse Meredith Memorial 5K, Stephany Meredith, featured in the Chicago Tribune
Source: Amy LaValley, Chicago Tribune
WE have a passion for helping women!